20% off Eyelash Extensions now through April 1st
The Saratoga Day Spa is so excited to offer yet another great service to our clients in Saratoga Springs, and beyond!
NYS Esthetician and Eyelash Technician
your first full set of lashes.
This is for a limited time only so do not miss out!
Allie was trained at the Aesthetic Science Institute and then had further, intensive training in eyelash extensions through Borboleta.
You can book with Allie by calling her, texting her, or clicking the link below and booking via Vagaro Online Booking!
Allie Costanza 518-878-8603
To answer a few questions I have gotten:
- I have white/blonde eyelashes, will the blond show through? Nope! I too have really blond lashes and I am now mascara free with no signs of white lashes!
- Allergy Sufferer...Can I still get extensions? I suffer from seasonal allergies and tend to rub my eyes, A LOT, and oddly I find the extensions remind me NOT to be so harsh on my eyes.
- Can I still wear eye makeup? 100% but you don't have to fuss with mascara, worry about it running etc. I wear my shadow and liner just like I normally would.
- Don't they get squished when you sleep? I tend to be a stomach sleeper, which you would think would flatten them right out right? Nope. I get up in the am and they are still curled, black and pretty as ever. I just run the brush through to fluff them up and I am good to go!
- Aren't they a lot of maintenance? If you are one of my clients you know already that I am not really a high maintenance kind of gal. These fall off with your natural lash cycle. So yes you do have to get a "fill" every couple of weeks. As you go through a full lash cycle you will know more as to how often you shed your lashes, how many you will need per fill etc. I have found them to be LESS maintenance than the mascara, wiping the running mascara, re-applying the mascara :)
If you have any other questions PLEASE feel free to email, call or text me.
Allie did an amazing job on my extensions and I can NOT believe the difference.