would like to welcome
Julie Natale, NYS Esthetician
to our amazing team of therapists!
Please go to our website
to see her services and prices!
You can book directly through
If you are new to The Saratoga Day Spa we send out monthly updates including our package deals or specials!
HAIR SERVICES: Amy Bath 518-229-3606
- $20 off your color service (First-time clients only)
- $10 off Conditioning Treatment and Blowout
- Reiki & Spa Facial Package: $120 for 2 HOURS: 1-hour Reiki session and 1 hour Spa Facial. Are you unsure what Reiki is? Please click on our link at www.thesaratogadayspa.com and you can learn more. Deeply relaxing energy healing for one hour by our Reiki Master, Suzanne Golub. Your Spa facial will be customized to meet your skin's needs. You will receive a double cleanse, customized enzyme, extractions, facial massage, customized mask followed by a hydrating serum, vitamin C serum, and moisturizer. Suzanne Golub 518-301-0407 (Reiki) Kelley Marsh 518-320-6239 (Spa Facial)
- DERMAPLANING-$65: Dermaplaning can be a stand alone treatment or an add-on to any facial, especially an Osmosis facial treatment. This treatment eliminates vellus facial hair and cell build up allowing for greater product penetration, healthier looking skin and a glowing appearance. Call Julie Natale at 518-857-5039
- BRAZILIAN WAX-$70: Spring break, bathing suit season...I know...I know... Let us help the process! Kelley Marsh 518-320-6239 Julie Natale 518-857-5039
- MICRODERMABRASION:$65 Get rid of that dry winter skin! Microdermabrasion will remove the dry dead skin cells (top dead layer) and hydrate your skin. This treatment will help with fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, and clogged pores. A hydrating serum, vitamin C serum, and moisturizer will be applied following the microdermabrasion treatment.
Kelley Marsh 518-320-6239
- HYDRATING FACIAL -$65: Hydrating facial for dry winter skin.This includes a microdermabrasion to remove dead skin cells, facial massage with an organic serum and an organic hydrating collagen mask. Anna Hollander 518-488-7950
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 518-320-6239